Real value in a changing world. Beautifully presented
This Chelsea family home has been sympathetically and meticulously renovated to an exact standard. Offering a wealth of high-end applications, the property caters for the aspirations of the high-net-worth buyer. SW3 has some wonderful attractions; notable interests include the Saatchi Gallery, the Chelsea Physic Garden, the National Army Museum, Royal Court Theatre, Royal Hospital Chelsea, Carlyle's House, Battersea Park, Chelsea Embankment, St Luke's Church, the Chelsea Flower Show, Chelsea Football Club and shopping on The King's Road, Chelsea is renowned for its huge & eclectic mix of trendy bars, restaurants and cafes, all perfect for casual or formal entertaining with family or friends.
Few place names in the world carry quite the same cachet as Chelsea.
• Advanced Heat Recovery & Air-Filtration System
• Bespoke Kitchen with Sub-Zero & Wolf Appliances
You can hear a pin drop!
Oakley Street is perfectly insulated from the hubbub of London life and offers a wealth of period features, including the magnificent drawing room on the first floor, with its high ceilings & decorative plaster mouldings. French doors lead out on to the pretty Juliet balcony with wrought iron Balustrade. The bespoke kitchen, with dedicated seating plus kitchen bar, provides high-end appliances - leading names include Side-by-Side Sub Zero, Miele, Wolf & Siemens. a large worktop surfaces.
Cooling, Heating and Ventilation
• Hot water underfloor heating in all areas with individual temperature setting, room by room. (Central control panel + individual control panel in each room).
• Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms.
• Heated towel rails.
• Heated mirrors in all bathrooms.
• Daikin commercial-grade VRV Air Conditioning system, hot and cold air in the Master Bedroom and 3 top floor bedrooms.
• 2 Heat Recovery Ventilation units with mechanical filtered air renewal of the whole house every hour, providing fresh air and improved climate control as well as energy savings in winter and summer (BROOKVENT).
• Commercial grade water system.
◦ Oversized hot water tank.
◦ 1500 litre cold water tank.
◦ 3-bar pressurised water system.
◦ Hot water pump for instantaneous hot water, with customizable timer system.
• De-scaling and filtration water system.
• Water Softener.
• Sound proofed floors throughout the house.
• Double Glazed, windows with soundproofing glass throughout the house, with double timber windows in the Master Bedroom.
Security and Safety Systems
• Door entry camera system with 4 units (ENTRYPHONE)
• Intruder alarm protection with comprehensive coverage of motion activated sensors, windows & doors mounted vibration sensors and door contacts connected to a 24h monitoring system (Verisure).
• Non Toxic white-out smoke deterrent outside Master bedroom (triggered by Verisure in the event of burglar entry).
• High security entrance, armoured steel doors, high end locks and security bolts on all sides.
• Fire doors throughout with smoke proofing strips.
• Fire safety cover to all down lights.
• Emergency lighting system battery-powered lights illuminate the way to the exit in the event of a power cut.
• Burton Aver Eurograde-3 Safe (Cash rating £35,000 or valuables rating £350,000)
• Lutron lighting system providing total control, integration and automation of lighting for the whole home.
• Scene-setting lighting control designed to offer solutions from reading in comfort to enhancing the atmosphere of every room.
Audio Visual, Telephone & Data System
• Full Cat5E wiring in every room and Satellite cabling to suit a multitude of audio visual, data and IT requirements.
• Built in surround audio system in cinema room.
• Dual Cat5E outlets in all rooms to provide simple installation of standard PBX, IP phone systems or wired high-speed Ethernet connections to devices.
• 10GB high speed switches.
• High end Axor Citterio brassware in all bathrooms from Hansgrohe.
• Bespoke handcrafted, hand painted, with a unique identification plaque Charles Yorke bathroom unit with marble countertop in the master bathroom.
• Bespoke Striato Olimpo Marble with corrosion-protective glass overlay in the Master Bathroom shower.
• Highest specification appliances
◦ SubZero Side-By-Side Classic Stainless steel Refrigerator Freezer With Internal Ice Dispenser.
◦ Wolf 36" Professional Sealed Burner Rangetop with 4 burners and an infrared Charbroiler.
◦ Commercial grade Wolf extractor hood and fan.
◦ Miele Oven, PureLine, SensorTronic, 11 functions, MoisturePlus, Pyrolytic, Automatic programmes, Food probe.
◦ Miele Microwave Combination, PureLine, SensorTronic, Automatic programmes, Food probe.
◦ Miele Integrated wine cooler 126-litre capacity, 2 Temperature zones with Dynamic cooling and active air clean.
◦ 2 Siemens Dishwashers.
◦ Basin fitted waste disposal Insikerator.
◦ Instant boiling water Zip hydrotap.
• Bespoke Kitchen with Glass doors.
• Separate staff quarters kitchenette with integrated laundry room (Bosch washer and Bosch Dryer).
• Rooftop terrace kitchen area with Franke sink, Bosch Refrigerator & Dishwasher.
• Solid Wenge herringbone parquet throughout with marquetry edges in Drawing and Dining Room.
• Wide board LPE decking in roof terrace and lower ground floor patio.
Oakley Street lies just south of Kings Road and is situated 0.8 miles away from South Kensington tube station (Piccadilly, District and Circle Line) and 0.9 miles away from Sloane Square tube station (District and Circle Line). Heathrow Airport is 14.3 miles away, a 28 minute drive and is accessed via the A3220 and A4/M4; The City of London is 4.9 miles away, a 16 minute drive and can be accessed via the A3212, along the River Thames. The wonderful Battersea Park, which includes a wide range of sports facilities, is within walking distance and the Thames Path provides excellent walking and cycling routes. The area is served by a regular bus service. *Please note all distances and times given are approximate.
Before printing, think about your environment.
Important notice: Juszt Capital LTD, its trading partners, their clients and any joint agents give notice that 1: They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. 2: Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Redwald Estates have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or via third party professionals. 350602 Any advice contained in this presentation or attached any email, or in previous correspondence, is informal and given purely as guidance unless otherwise explicitly stated. Our views on price are not intended as a formal valuation and should not be relied upon as such. They are given in the course of our estate agency role. Furthermore, any advice attached is not a formal ("Red Book") valuation, and neither Juszt Capital LTD nor the author can accept any responsibility to any third party who may seek to rely upon it, as a whole or any part as such. If formal advice is required this will be explicitly stated along with our understanding of limitations and purpose. No liability is given to any third party and the figures suggested are in accordance with Professional Standards PS1 and PS2 of the RICS Valuation Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Global Standards 2017 incorporating the IVSC International Valuation Standards issued June 2017 and effective from 1 July 2017. If this report is accompanied via electronic format, and whilst all efforts are made to safeguard emails, Juszt Capital or its partners cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems and does not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced. Juszt Capital LTD reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its internal and external networks. Juszt Capital is a Limited liability company, Head office: 32 Threadneedle Street, The City, London EC2R 8AY. Registered Office: Saracens House, 25 St. Margaret's Green, Ipswich, Suffolk IP4 2BN in England and Wales no.07689769 V.A.T reg no: 172 1509 27